Company History, Mission & Vision
In 1989, the company, then called Energy Storage Technologies, was founded by a father and son in Southwest Ohio because, while they had been working in a third world country, they witnessed death and suffering due to the spoilage of life-saving biologics, vaccines, and medicines due to poor temperature management during transit. Once back home, they began developing and manufacturing high-performance insulation for the cold chain and humanitarian purposes.
In January 2005, the company began doing business as AcuTemp Thermal Systems® and in 2012, AcuTemp Thermal Systems merged with CSafe® LLC. The new company name is CSafe Global and it sells and manufactures both the AcuTemp and CSafe Brands.
CSafe Global is the only global provider of a full line of cold chain solutions and is the world’s largest producer of actively controlled mobile refrigeration units for life sciences, healthcare, military and international disaster relief agencies.
To provide cold chain solutions that ensure the successful delivery of our customer’s life enhancing products while creating stakeholder value.
To continue to be the most trusted name in cold chain solutions.
- We trust in, and have respect for, our beliefs, our employees, our products and our customers.
- We believe our technologies will help solve difficult cold chain requirements thus saving human lives.
- We are entrepreneurial in nature, passionate and take the risks necessary to grow.
- We will provide a level of customer service that supports the customer ensuring their “Peace of Mind®”.
- We are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity by holding ourselves accountable for our actions and results.