CSafe Global continues to focus on innovating temperature-controlled container solutions with the launch of 24/7 real-time shipment visibility.
DAYTON, Ohio, Dec. 1, 2020 – CSafe Global, the innovation leader in temperature-controlled container solutions for the transport of life-enhancing pharmaceuticals, announced today the full commercial launch of the company’s real-time shipment visibility platform and technology that will give CSafe customers the opportunity to make data-driven decisions to ensure the safe delivery of medicines to patients worldwide.
Available now to CSafe air cargo customers, the company has already started retrofitting active RKN and RAP containers with the new sensors capable of tracking location and condition. The platform, custom built by Cloudleaf, Inc. in close collaboration with CSafe operations, provides real-time alerts and notifications directly to customers via email, text or in the platform itself of the following for each shipment:
- Cargo temperature outside set parameters
- Door open events
- Ambient temperature change outside set parameters
- Shock event
- Tilt event
- Ambient pressure change outside set parameters
- Ambient humidity change outside set parameters
- Route deviation / delay
CSafe customers who take advantage of the new platform will also benefit from many other features included with every lease such as:
- Request and manage leases
- Add an unlimited number of platform users
- Monitor all shipments in real-time
- Customize real-time alerts and notifications
- Customize locations for routes and save for future shipments
- Access historical shipments
- Export data in real-time during the shipment to intervene as needed
- Receive GDP compliant standard shipment report
- Use standard rest API packet
“I am beyond proud of the teams of people who have worked tirelessly on this project for more than two years to deliver so much more than just basic functionality to our customers,” said Patrick Schafer, CSafe CEO. “What we have built in partnership with Cloudleaf is a system that is fit for our customers’ needs today and agile enough to easily accommodate enhancements and new innovations well into the future.”
Tom Weir, CSafe COO, who has led the effort from the beginning, noted that, “the entire team is excited about today’s official launch, but that doesn’t mean the work is over. We will be retrofitting the remainder of the active container fleet throughout Q1 before we move on to our roadmap of enhancements. We’ll also be bringing our Cell & Gene customers onto the platform and implementing the system for VIP Parcel containers and customers to offer the capability across our entire product portfolio.”
Weir noted that CSafe has received FAA approval for the tracking device integration into both the CSafe RKN and CSafe RAP active containers.