Protecting payloads in extreme environments
The mobile AcuTemp® AX56L refrigerator/freezer is a versatile, military-grade active container with a rugged, ergonomic hard shell purpose-built for transporting temperature-sensitive, lifesaving plasma, vaccines, and medical supplies in the most extreme conditions and environments.
With 2 available temperature set points (+4°C or −22°C), the AcuTemp® AX56L is designed for the safe, reliable storage and transport of vital payloads requiring precise refrigerated or frozen temperature management.
Engineered to withstand the demands of international transportation, this rugged container is equipped with multiple globally compatible power options and delivers up to 48 hours of temperature assurance at room temperature using only internal batteries.
- Product information
- Operational specifications
- Product downloads
- Rugged mobile design that withstands abuse of transportation
- Operates without ice or coolant for maximum payload area utilization
- Data logging technology monitors and verifies payload temperature
- Multiple power options to provide global compatibility and temperature assurance
- Operates on grid power and battery
- Audible and visual alarms to signal temperature excursions or low battery
- Payload volume: 56.6 L (2 ft3)
- Payload dimensions (L × W × H): 47.5 cm × 35.6 cm × 33 cm (18 in × 14 in × 13 in)
- External dimensions (L × W × H): 99.6 cm × 58.9 cm × 57.9 cm (39.2 in × 23.2 in × 22.8 in)
- Tare weight: 65.9 kg (145 lb)
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 12 to 24 VDC (car/truck)
- Internal 42 AHr battery set
- Operating: −20°C to +49°C (−4°F to +120°F)
- Storage: −30°C to +65°C (−22°F to +149°F)
You might also be interested in…
The CSafe RKN active temperature management solution was designed to protect temperature-sensitive life-science products during air cargo shipments around the world. With more than 130 hours of battery life—precise payload temperature control without excursion is ensured.
Learn more about CSafe RKN