AcuTemp® parcel solutions
Prequalified cold chain packaging solutions
The AcuTemp® portfolio ensures greater peace of mind in your passive cold chain, promising industry-leading performance and versatility to safely transport vital life science payloads to patients, healthcare facilities, and treatment centers.
Equipped with proprietary, high-performance ThermoCor® Vacuum-Insulated Panels (VIP) that offer nearly 10 times greater thermal protection than other commonly used insulation materials, AcuTemp® parcel solutions guarantee precise, end-to-end control of internal payload temperatures during international transport and storage.
Reliably achieving hold times of up to 200 hours, AcuTemp® parcel solutions are available in a wide variety of prequalified and custom configurations across a broad range of temperature, duration, and payload volume requirements to address any customer-specific packaging need.
Find the right passive shipper to meet your needs
- Product information
- Product downloads
- High-performing VIP-insulated packaging specialized for life science cold chain logistics
- Reduced box size and weight for lower shipping costs and warehouse storage requirements
- Extended hold times of up to 200 hours with VIP insulation, enabling use of less-expensive shipping methods
- Novel, user-friendly design to help save pack-out time and eliminate costly operator error
- Single-use and requalified solutions available
- Temperature ranges: refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), CRT (15°C to 25°C), and frozen (−60°C, −40°C, −20°C)
- Shipping durations: up to 200 hours
- Payload volumes: 0.5 L (30.5 in3) to 66 L (4,027 in3)
Find the AcuTemp® parcel solution that's right for you
Our interactive passive packaging advisor suggests prequalified AcuTemp® packaging solutions that can be made to meet your specific temperature-control requirements. Simply choose your temperature, duration, and payload volume to find the AcuTemp® parcel solution that’s right for you. If you would like to discuss a completely custom design, please complete this form to contact your regional sales representative through the contact an expert form.
Interactive passive packaging advisor
Questions about AcuTemp® parcel solutions?
For ordering assistance, product inquiries, or help finding the AcuTemp® parcel solution that’s right for you, please complete this form to contact your regional sales representative through the contact an expert form.
You might also be interested in…
AcuTemp® courier solutions
AcuTemp® couriers are specially designed to support physicians, pharmacists, researchers, pharmaceutical representatives, and other healthcare professionals making last-mile delivery of temperature-sensitive products to patients or treatment centers.
Learn more about AcuTemp® courier solutions