AcuTemp® parcel solutions
Two product series designed to address different cold chain packaging needs
AcuTemp® Plus Series
The AcuTemp® Plus Series addresses the cold chain shipment needs of commercial pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, and cell and gene therapies. With high-performing Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP) and single temperature phase change material (PCM), this enhanced reusable product series has been optimally designed for protection, simplicity and efficiency.
Protection by design
- Selection of best-in-class materials:
- High-performance microfiber VIP
- Single temperature PCM
- Surpasses ISTA 7D worst case challenge testing
Simplicity by design
- Cubic-style design with minimal components
- Hibernation capabilities
- Simple pack-out process
Efficiency by design
- Minimized external dimensions
- Maximized payload dimensions
- Ideal for multi-use requirements, leveraging CSafe’s unique REPAQ program
AcuTemp® Classic Series
The AcuTemp® Classic Series is a range of high-performing, reliable and flexible cold chain packaging solutions that provide greater Peace of Mind to your passive cold chain. This series utilizes dual temperature refrigerants and is ideally designed for single-use applications.
Find the right passive shipper to meet your needs
- Product information
- Product downloads
- High-performing VIP-insulated packaging specialized for life science cold chain logistics
- Reduced box size and weight for lower shipping costs and warehouse storage requirements
- Extended hold times of up to 200 hours with VIP insulation, enabling use of less-expensive shipping methods
- Novel, user-friendly design to help save pack-out time and eliminate costly operator error
- Single-use and requalified solutions available
- Temperature ranges: refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), CRT, and frozen (−80°C, −40°C, −20°C)
- Shipping durations: up to 200 hours
- Payload volumes: 0.5 L (30.5 in3) to 66 L (4,027 in3)
Learn more about the AcuTemp® Series of parcel solutions
Our interactive passive packaging advisor suggests prequalified AcuTemp® packaging solutions that can be made to meet your specific temperature-control requirements. Simply choose your temperature, duration, and payload volume to find the AcuTemp® parcel solution that’s right for you. If you would like to discuss a completely custom design, please complete this form to contact your regional sales representative through the contact an expert form.
Interactive passive packaging advisor
Questions about AcuTemp® parcel solutions?
For ordering assistance, product inquiries, or help finding the AcuTemp® parcel solution that’s right for you, please complete this form to contact your regional sales representative through the contact an expert form.
You might also be interested in…
AcuTemp® courier solutions
AcuTemp® couriers are specially designed to support physicians, pharmacists, researchers, pharmaceutical representatives, and other healthcare professionals making last-mile delivery of temperature-sensitive products to patients or treatment centers.
Learn more about AcuTemp® courier solutions