Kalibox® pallet solutions
The economical solution for bulk shipments
CSafe Kalibox® pallets bring exceptional convenience, reliability, and value to bulk shipments of temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals. With an innovative semireusable flat-pack design, Kalibox® pallets can be delivered with 3 EU units or 2 US units stacked on a single pallet for reduced logistics costs and can then be easily assembled in under 2 minutes using our novel angle assembly system. Kalibox® pallets offer a versatile shipping solution with qualified options to accommodate payload sizes from 200 L up to a 100 × 120 pallet at temperature ranges from 2°C-8°C to 15°C-25°C.
Kalibox® pallets are composed of 6 removable panels made from our proprietary high-density, rigid polyurethane (PUR) insulation equipped with patented refrigerants for high-performing temperature control during transport. Kalibox® pallets can accommodate bulk payloads on both 80 cm × 120 cm and 100 cm × 120 cm shipping pallets. Available in a variety of temperature set points, all Kalibox® pallets are prequalified and tested against multiple customer-specific ambient temperature profiles—simulating a range of transit conditions during air freight shipments—to deliver ultimate cold chain confidence with every shipment.
- Product information
- Operational specifications
- Product downloads
- Robust, insulated construction composed of 6 high-performance PUR panels that can be easily assembled in under 2 minutes using novel angle assembly system
- Up to 120 hours of temperature-control autonomy with proprietary PUR and refrigerants
- Removable panels for convenient loading and unloading
- Novel glide rail system to keep refrigerants securely positioned around payload
- Accommodates both US and EU shipping pallets
- Flat-packed delivery to reduce logistics costs
- Temperature ranges: 2°C to 8°C, 2°C to 25°C, and 15°C to 25°C
- Shipping durations: up to 200 hours
- 80 cm × 120 cm and 100 cm × 120 cm shipping pallets
Qualification and testing
- Prequalification and testing by an accredited testing laboratory across a range of customer-specific temperature profiles
- Flat-pack delivery with 3 stacked EU containers or 2 stacked US containers per pallet
Dimensions and capacity
You might also be interested in…
Kalibox® parcel solutions
CSafe Kalibox® parcels are perfect for small-volume transportation of temperature-sensitive products, offering exceptional performance and duration by utilizing our novel high-density, rigid polyurethane (PUR) insulation.
Learn more about Kalibox® parcel solutions