Kalibox® parcel solutions
High-performing PUR-insulated packaging solutions
CSafe Kalibox® parcels are perfect for small-volume transportation of temperature-sensitive products, offering exceptional performance and duration by utilizing our high-density, rigid polyurethane (PUR) insulation.
Equipped with our patented refrigerants, Kalibox® parcels precisely maintain internal payload temperatures—protecting vital life science products against the risks of both freezing and overheating during storage and transport, while also eliminating the burden of managing traditional defrosting protocols. Kalibox® parcels are engineered with a specially designed internal payload compartment to safeguard sensitive products against impact and humidity in transit.
With a variety of prequalified and custom configurations spanning multiple temperature ranges, Kalibox® parcels offer the ideal, most cost-effective cold chain solution for your small-volume, temperature-sensitive shipments.
- Product information
- Product downloads
- High-performing, cost-effective PUR-insulated packaging specialized for life science cold chain logistics
- Extended temperature-control duration with proprietary PUR and refrigerants
- Broad range of standard prequalified and custom solutions available
- Temperature ranges: refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), controlled room temperature (15°C to 25°C), frozen (−20°C), and deep frozen (−80°C)
- Shipping durations: up to 5 days
You might also be interested in…
AcuTemp® parcel solutions
CSafe AcuTemp® parcels utilize high-performing ThermoCor® VIP insulation. The innovative range consists of two specific product lines – the AcuTemp® Classic Series and the AcuTemp® Plus Series – to address the different cold chain shipment needs of commercial pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, and cell and gene therapies. AcuTemp® solutions are designed to provide unrivaled protection and are ideal for high-value products and long duration shipments.
Learn more about AcuTemp® parcel solutions