Kalibox® parcel solutions
High-performing PUR-insulated packaging solutions
CSafe Kalibox® parcels are perfect for small-volume transportation of temperature-sensitive products, offering exceptional performance and duration by utilizing our high-density, rigid polyurethane (PUR) insulation.
Equipped with our patented refrigerants, Kalibox® parcels precisely maintain internal payload temperatures—protecting vital life science products against the risks of both freezing and overheating during storage and transport, while also eliminating the burden of managing traditional defrosting protocols. Kalibox® parcels are engineered with a specially designed internal payload compartment to safeguard sensitive products against impact and humidity in transit.
With a variety of prequalified and custom configurations spanning multiple temperature ranges, Kalibox® parcels offer the ideal, most cost-effective cold chain solution for your small-volume, temperature-sensitive shipments.
- Product information
- Product downloads
- High-performing, cost-effective PUR-insulated packaging specialized for life science cold chain logistics
- Extended temperature-control duration with proprietary PUR and refrigerants
- Broad range of standard prequalified and custom solutions available
- Temperature ranges: refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), controlled room temperature (15°C to 25°C), frozen (−20°C), and deep frozen (−80°C)
- Shipping durations: up to 5 days
You might also be interested in…
AcuTemp® parcel solutions
CSafe AcuTemp® parcels deliver high-performing, reliable, and flexible cold chain packaging solutions across a broad range of customer-specific payload requirements. AcuTemp® parcels have a simple, intuitive design and are available in a wide variety of prequalified and custom configurations, achieving extended temperature hold times of up to 200 hours.
Learn more about AcuTemp® parcel solutions