Active Qualification & Validation
All our products are rigorously tested so that Peace of Mind® comes as standard. We know that our solutions will maintain the right temperature under possible scenarios including:
- Long durations
- Extreme ambient temperature and wide temperature swings
- Remote point-of-use destinations with limited experience
- Extended periods without available grid power
- Harsh handling
Our sophisticated testing equipment and experienced technicians will also work with you to test and qualify your particular shipping scenario to ensure we have met all your needs.
A member of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), CSafe Global has a sophisticated, ISTA-certified test laboratory at its Dayton, Ohio, corporate headquarters.
Advanced Qualification & Testing
We can test and qualify your air transport shipper to any protocol. We have multiple environmental test chambers, advanced data acquisition systems, sophisticated control and analysis software so that we can confirm internal payload temperatures under widely varying ambient conditions. In addition, portable data acquisition systems allow us to validate the performance of insulated shippers under field conditions.
All equipment is calibrated on a regular basis using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable instruments.
Certification & Qualification
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) certified testing facility
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable laboratory equipment, data acquisition systems and analysis software
- Full qualification reporting
- ISO (9001:2008 and 13485:2003)
- FAA Certified Manufacturing Facility
- EASA approved products
Available on request. Click here to inquire about qualification documents.