Promoting operational proficiency and cold chain confidence
CSafe updates EQUiP® operational training
As your dedicated partner in cold chain management, CSafe is now offering an improved EQUiP® (Enhanced Qualified User Program) experience that digitally shares critical training modules, operational video demonstration, and industry expertise with key operatives who encounter our temperature-sensitive packaging solutions as part of their professional responsibilities.
CSafe Global holds our quality and industry regulatory standards to very high levels, which means we also depend on our logistic partners to support these standards. We take on-the-job training very seriously and believe the updates we have made to our EQUiP training and certification program will only help facilitate industry-wide compliance. EQUiP not only promotes Good Distribution Practices (GDP) but also ensures service provider competence—for safe, successful shipments every time, especially when in-person demonstration and training may not be possible.
EQUiP certification overview
EQUiP® company-certification and training is available, free of charge, for any cold chain employee that may meet a CSafe packaging solution in the line of duty. Each company must have a CSafe master lease agreement and assign at least one EQUiP Champion, within the organization or regional office, that will manage and uphold the training of their direct reports.
General policy notes:
- EQUiP Certification is valid for 2 years.
- To pass a training module, an 80% score must be achieved on the post-course assessment.
- For company-wide certification, every enrolled employee must pass their assignments.
- CSafe may update content, as necessary. If any of these updates affect course content, you may be asked to refresh that specific course.
- CSafe will regularly add new content to the portal to accompany new product launches. EQUiP Champions will be notified when new content is available and be given the opportunity to assign the new training to their teams, if necessary.
- CSafe will use the digital platform to occasionally host live, industry-relevant discussions and announcements.
An EQUiP Champion is any-person responsible for administering training to a team of employees. This could be an executive corporate level, if necessary, or a regional station level. The EQUiP Champion is responsible for ensuring any user(s) enrolled in the program complete all required modules and self-assessments that assist with their daily activities. The Champion is also responsible for notifying CSafe when authorized users change responsibilities or leave the company to have their access updated.