Promoting operational proficiency and cold chain confidence
EQUiP® training and certification
As your dedicated partner in cold chain management, CSafe is proud to offer our signature Enhanced Qualified User Program (EQUiP®) to share critical training and expertise with key operatives who come into contact with our air cargo containers. EQUiP® not only promotes Good Distribution Practices (GDP) but also ensures service provider competence—for safe, successful shipments every time.
EQUiP® training and certification are free through the EQUiP® Institute—our formal online training program designed to instruct, test, and certify cold chain logistic partners who are responsible for managing CSafe container shipments. Full access to the EQUiP® Institute is included with the program.
CSafe offers 4 levels of EQUiP® certification
EQUiP® company-certification levels vary by logistic partner size, capabilities, completion of required training, and years of experience with CSafe containers.
To achieve EQUiP® certification, a partner must
- Have a CSafe master lease agreement
- Assign an EQUiP® champion within the organization to manage the company’s EQUiP® program
- Verify that all individuals involved with CSafe container shipments have completed the required operational user training in the EQUiP® Institute
- Complete on-site training led and documented by a CSafe representative
- Meet the requirements presented in the table below
CEIV, Center for Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics;
GDP, Good Distribution Practices;
IATA, International Air Transport Association.