With CSafe active shipping solutions, cold chain confidence comes standard through our extensive air cargo qualification process. Every one of our active air cargo containers is rigorously tested and validated prior to use to ensure that your payload will always be protected from both the expected and unexpected demands of global transport, including:
- Long shipment durations
- Extreme ambient temperatures and wide temperature swings
- Remote point-of-use destinations with limited experience
- Extended periods without available grid power
- Harsh handling
As a member of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), CSafe has a sophisticated, ISTA-certified test laboratory at our corporate headquarters in Monroe, Ohio. With a wide range of testing capabilities and extensive expertise, our team of technicians can work with you to test and qualify your packaging solution to any protocol and ensure that all of your specific temperature requirements are met.
Our comprehensive testing protocols leverage state-of-the-art environmental test chambers, advanced data-acquisition systems, and sophisticated control and analysis software to confirm internal payload temperatures under widely varying ambient conditions. All equipment is calibrated on a regular basis using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-traceable instruments.
- ISTA-certified testing facility
- NIST-traceable laboratory equipment, data-acquisition systems, and analysis software
- Full qualification reporting
- ISO (9001:2015 and 13485:2016)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-certified manufacturing facility
- FAA and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved temperature-controlled containers